....it's all good....

Thursday, January 12, 2006

boys are BOYS??

sometime my kids make me feel so outmode...obsolete...an expired product....

at a tender age of 3, Matt is already hook on playstation... he plea, beg and terrorize daily to play his video games.

i'm not kidding... see it for yourself... every sensation captured vividly...the tension...the attentiveness...the triumph...
and he has to WIN... he will throw tantrum when he loses and shout victory when he wins... he is REALLY INTO IT!



i heard about the video games revolution and not that i'm against it... but seriously, hook on video games at 3????



boys are boys? i dunno' really...i'm still learning what lil boys are made of.
posted by lisaOne at 12:42 PM

17 Comments:

tat means I am also one of the BIG BOYS!!

3:16 PM  

Matt is good! I don't even know how to handle the controller..;p

Can tell that he's really hooked on it from the pictures! :)

3:47 PM  

Matt is sooo in to his game.
At least this will help his motoring and quick thinking skills. Just need a little monitoring there.

When I do get a playstation, I know who will sit in front of it first. My big 'kid'! (referring to http://geethz.blogspot.com/2006/01/young-at-heart.html) HEhehe

3:59 PM  

I bet I can't operate that thing as well as he does..

Yes boys are boys.. boys wants to win, likes gadgets!

Girls like pretty things, like to be pretty. :P

4:18 PM  

look on the bright side, i suppose it will stimulate his brain.....my friends JUST bought PS and we were HOOKED to it over the festive holidays!

5:07 PM  

Same as my son but he hooked on the online game. It is an education site, he learn lot of things from the internet.

5:27 PM  

egghead,
it started with the BIG boy and conveniently pass it down to the lil boy :)

blurblur,
he is. sometimes, he even outplayed me.

geetha,
i guess it's more fun to the little ones with a BIG KID at home.
thks for the feedback, indeed feel better now.

Zara's mama,
yeah, it makes me feel that i'm missing something but there is a fun side to it...at least i'm playing PS now.

mom2ahsley,
Matt make me play with him every nite...i guess sooner or later, i will be hooked too!

5:37 PM  

1+2mom,
i start to find tis blogsphere a useful avenue for moms to exchange experiences and ideas.
Thanks for the advice, I feel so much better now.
Thanks for visiting my blog too.

5:40 PM  

Passion! This can be good and bad in kids. I agree with Geetha that PS time has to be monitored and rules need to be laid down.
Means Daddy also must play by the same rules. Hahahah. No doubt kids these days seem to be born with controller or mouse in hand.

10:56 PM  

Just wanted to tell you this, I showed your blog to hubby, and he said you take very nice photos.. and now he's interested in what camera you use, what lens you use etc..

I'll drop you an email for this..

I think you really take great photos!

11:06 PM  

I agree - there are very good photographs here :-)

1:56 PM  

lian,
you have put in a manner that tells it all. thks for the tips and thks for dropping by too.

zara's mama,
i tried not to bring my notebook home over the weekend... so, i will reply when i get back to work on Monday.
thanks to you and hubby for the compliments.

lb,
start stalking me alredi???

3:35 PM  

I think you're stalkable, yes! Especially with those nice photos.. But if you prefer, I can refrain from doing so too :-)

9:03 AM  

always welcome for stalker of your kind...didn't i lure you into my den??

3:50 PM  

Yes oh yes, boys are always boys. It's really amazing to see dat Matthew at his age can be so engrossed in the playstation.

I think it's good cos he'll be using his brain and his hands' skill.

My little girl is very interested with my PC and her online games (Disneyland). Sometimes I've to carry her off from the chair and away from the PC or switch off the computer.

3:04 PM  

dear tracy,
i didn't know disneyland have on-line games. must check it out...

5:20 PM  

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Epson inkjet printer repairs north hollywood 3d graphics card review gtopro pro-2000 automatic gate opener Meridia halifax Kentucky hiking eczema suffer Recommended computer desktop requirements Pain relief meds com dothan cooking schools Jack black inc provigil fibromyalgia 2002 z71 chevrolet 5300 Windows 2000 server who deleted files http://www.payperclickprogram4.info http://www.vacuumcleanerbag2.info/Baristerbookcases.html Professional lipton ice tea brewing machines Seattle bachelorette learn exotic dance Futon mattress sale

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home