....it's all good....

Saturday, July 25, 2009

touched once again

2 years ago a choreography piece by mia michael moved me to tears. this year, this stunning piece by tyce diorio about a woman struggling with breast cancer touched me to the core and caused a storm of tears. not only me, the judges too. not only me, the audiences too. not only me, my husband too.

i guess it will have the same effect on people that can relate and profoundly affected by cancer in one way or another...directly or indirectly...now or before.

cancer is such a lethal disease. if not handled with care, it can leave behind the darkest bottomless emotion black holes in one's life.



this woman's work-maxwell
Pray God you can cope. I stand outside this woman's work,This woman's world. it's hard on the man, Now his part is over.Now starts the craft of the father.I know you´ve got a little life in you yet.I know you´ve got a lot of strength left.I know you´ve got a little life in you yet.I know you´ve got a lot of strength left.I should be crying, but I just can't let it show.I should be hoping, but I can't stop thinkingOf all the things we should've said,That I never said.All the things we should've done,That we never did.All the things we should've given,But I didn't.Oh, darling, make it go,Make it go away.Give me these moments.Give them back to me.Give me that little kiss.Give me your hand.(2x)(I know you have a little life in you yet.I know you have a lot of strength left.I know you have a little life in you yet.I know you have a lot of strength left.)I should be crying, but I just can't let it go,I should be hoping, but I can't stop thinkingOf all the things we should've said,That were never said.All the things we should've done,That we never did.All the things that you wanted from me.All the things that you needed from me.All the things that we should've given,But I didn't.Oh, darling, make it goJust make it go away now Just make it go away.
posted by lisaOne at 11:00 PM

5 Comments:

i will go back and cry on this one. it's so noisy here i can't hear a thing, but i can see the video in between serving customers. wouldn't want them to see me crying eh.
nitenite sweetheart. i love you, always. xxx

11:42 PM  

we will not lose the ones we love, ever. it's a matter of who goes first. and the one left behind will journey on a little while before he too joins his love once more. our human life span is relatively short. what goes on after is what's important. live a good life whilst on earth, and when our earthly journey has come to an end, we can be assured that we'll meet again, in His kingdom, the kingdom that was meant to be. this life on earth is not our destination. we're all just passing ships.

it's easier said, but then it's the truth. i live because i love. i live because i want to meet my loved ones again. and for them, i live.
sweet lisalove, draw strength from hope. the hope that we will all meet again. i am treasuring every moment with everyone i love, because in the wink of an eye, one of us can be called. but as christians we live in hope, and we know that life does not end here. life actually starts the minute it ends.

2:52 AM  

Thanks Lisa for sharing this dance, the song and most important this bit of your heart.

11:36 PM  

Thanks for sharing.... :'(

1:23 PM  

kissie sweetheart. i heart you very much. hope you're feeling better today. nitenite. xxx

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home