....it's all good....
Saturday, April 10, 2010
alamak!!
I lost 3kgs!!!!!!!!!! Took me almost 5 months to gain 3kgs and gone in 5 days. yorr!!!
but I'm not the champion ok. Datuk Claudious lost 5kgs and he is a healthy man. damn jolly throughtout the program too! like going for vacation like that.
back to skin and bones.
but I don't feel sick. neither do I feel weak. dunno why, I have rosy cheeks some more...
6 days almost over. breaking fast tomorrow- yeah!!
going home.. miss the boys so much!!
but I'm not the champion ok. Datuk Claudious lost 5kgs and he is a healthy man. damn jolly throughtout the program too! like going for vacation like that.
back to skin and bones.
but I don't feel sick. neither do I feel weak. dunno why, I have rosy cheeks some more...
6 days almost over. breaking fast tomorrow- yeah!!
going home.. miss the boys so much!!
posted by lisaOne at 4:07 PM

3 Comments:
to u, gaining is heavenly.. to me, gaining means torture.. :) i heard this detoxification program is good, not just for u but for anyone.. like me too... cos we ate so much rubbish inside, it is good to cleanse the body..
take care lisa..
healthy loss of weight, don't worry sweetheart. rosy cheeks wor! woot!!
*kisses and hugs* xxx
congrats for going through this regime. one more day!
how are you, Lisa? take care..
Post a Comment
<< Home