....it's all good....

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Poor mE or not?

look at this face. practically yelling out
"i'm so pityful....please have mercy on me."



this is what happened:

1st thing in the morning, he clung to the fridge demanding for his M&M mini.
i said NO and no it is.

nope. it's not a punishment he is out on the balcony.

it's a REBELLION act. he scouted out there with that "poor me" look and refused to come in until we give in.



i did what a blogger mum will do...........
GRABBED my camera and TOOK pictures :D



this may seem silly at first but right now, looking back at the pictures, i'm glad i did. i have permanently freeze a beautiful moment.
taking care of children is never an easy job but it's also a highly amusing job with big doses of laughter.
just in case you wonder, he didn't get his M&M.

a reminder to myself: i need to record memories. no matter how trivial. someday, it will mean alot!
posted by lisaOne at 10:30 PM

9 Comments:

I agree so much with you about recording even the most insignificant moments (even Blackmail ones), because, in time, they will be so priceless to your family.. Really... how I wish when we were small we had such opportunities ourselves..

11:10 PM  

haha...poor boy!
ya, agree, it's better to pen down something no matter how tired of the day, like LB said, those bits recording are priceless.

7:16 AM  

haha look so pity face. but agree with u no means no

9:32 AM  

ai yo..he looked so pitiful...yes yes pictures means alot....even now yea..

7:17 PM  

I get all sentimental and mushy when I look back at all those baby pictures. Thank goodness for the invention of digital cameras where anything and everything can be caught on screen, blurred and out of focus be damned!!

9:15 PM  

dear lb,
you are doing a great job yourself. reading your post let us understand you...and i salute your style.

dear huisia,
yes, it's the mundane life that we live everyday that mean the most.

dear jazzmint,
i'm quite a strict mom when it comes to junk food.

dear mom2ashley,
yeah...that expression will be great memory in time.

dear kat,
hey, it's been a while ....glad to hear from you again.

7:50 PM  

Hee hee.. blogger's syndrome huh?

I would have done the same.

Brad is good huh? He just sulked quietly?

Zara will be screaming on top of her lungs but I'll still say NO and probably whip out the camera if she protest further. :P

9:20 AM  

Yeah hubs always ask me why I took so many pics. I rather have more than little lor.

Btw..Nice shot there! Oh.. nice PJs too. :P

12:17 AM  

I have always enjoy looking at the pics that you took :) Again, these are great pics that you have taken. Happy or sulky, we should grab the camera! :)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home