....it's all good....

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

counTdown: 8 days to Christmas

date: 17th Decembe 2007 (Monday)

last night
it was dark ..... it was silent.
the lights are turned off and nope, it was not an incident of power failure.
the lights level were so low, i can't even take a proper photo.
the only thing illuminating in the house were these.



what happen?
my kids dug into santa socks and discovered........... glow sticks!



and it was a very silent night too.

why?
the kiddies went under cover to check out their glow sticks,
and they stayed there for a long long time.



since i have only a few lousy photos to show you today,
why not i show you my 'wig' ......



a temporary solution.
i much prefer my 'GI Jane' hairdo ....look more macho :P
anyway, my hair is growing real fast lately.
i think i can go for a hair trim next month
and maybe opt for a funky hair color too :-)
and then, the wig is history (cross my fingers, toes and eyes).

and yes, Brad attacked by me as in pic.
posted by lisaOne at 12:42 PM

16 Comments:

Can almost hear the whirrrr whirrr zappp of the Lightsabers!! Go, young Obi One and Two...

Your 'wig' is cute, and sexy!

2:19 PM  

You are looking good!

2:49 PM  

is that a wig? wow looks real lar...

I didnt read your blog for 1 week already got sooo many updates which I miss..

So happy you have great time with your heros...

3:24 PM  

Ya,the wig will be a history soon!

4:48 PM  

You look like a career women with the wig! look so natural!

4:56 PM  

hey the wig doesn't look wiggy..if you know what i mean...
aww the glow sticks must have been so much fun...ashley would be thrilled!

6:34 PM  

Glad to see you're gearing up for the celebration ahead. :D

6:45 PM  

the neocounter you have on your page is pretty neat...I'm going to check it out ...hehehehe

6:52 PM  

glowsticks are such an idea! i'm thinking of getting them for my company xmas party LOL

6:55 PM  

so syiok saber light all over and u still manage to get pics!!

hey, u certainly look glowing there ;)..

9:08 PM  

oh ... i thot ur hair grow so fast lei ... but this wig suit u , i means the style !!

10:30 PM  

Lisa, you look great! Any hairstyle looks good on you. I like the idea of getting kids involved in art and craft. I tend to hesitate letting them do it when I thought of the mess they will create ie. paper all over, sticky glue on the fingers, stains on the floor.... You're different. It's time I learn to let go and let my kids explore and do something creative.... thanks for the idea...

1:42 AM  

HI lisa, I forgot to sign off.... last track is from Dawn...

1:44 AM  

that wig doesn't look like one really!

they really enjoyed this glow sticks.

6:52 PM  

I am sure my children will love those glow sticks. Great to spend quality time with your children.

10:15 PM  

That was a wig?
You fooled me.. I thought your hair grew so quickly. Very nice and natural.. :)

Like the photo of you fooling around with Brad. :P

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home