....it's all good....

Friday, January 25, 2008

xango

as promised to get in touch, i called up mdm I a couple of weeks back to wish her a happy new year and of course to find out how she is doing. mdm I was my chemo buddy back then, someone i'm glad i get to know. someone to chat with during those long idle drip hours confined to our couch. there is this one time, my chemo schedule was delayed by a day and she actually changed her weekly schedule to a day later just to coincide with mine so that we get to see each other. so very sweet of her.

she is doing fine. god bless her. she told me she was feeling very sick after completing her chemo regime (sometime back in oct 07) and hardly can get out of bed. a friend of her bought her a bottle of xango and within 2-3 days of consuming it, she felt so much better. not only she managed to get off bed, she can walk around and even do some light cooking. although she is off chemo drip now but she is still taking chemo tablets on a daily basis. less potent but nonetheless still have side effects. she also told me that her husband was hospitalized in december 07 due to over toxification on medications. her husband is taking a laundry list of drugs for his blood pressure, diabetes etc. etc. after detoxed and discharged from hospital, she introduced xango to her husband and according to her, her husband is doing so much better after taking xango and in fact, cutting down on his medications too. she recommended for me to  try it.

anyone of you heard of Xango? if yes, it would be great if you can share your experience with us. fyi-xango is a nutritional supplements made from whole mangosteen. 

one one hand, i trusted mdm I endorsement of the product but on the other hand, xango simply appear to me as an overpriced fruit drink driven by strong commercial motives. it cost about RM130++ per bottle for a week consumption and you are suppose to take it continuously. sell or distribute through network marketing. pretty packaging though.



what do you think? shall i try it? or don't waste my money?  
give me your advice... just take a poll below. thank you.

xango anyone?
do try it
don't bother
don't ask me
pollcode.com free polls




posted by lisaOne at 10:30 PM

15 Comments:

I think I would give it a shot, see how it goes for a little while. See how much it affects me healthy-wise, which is the most important thing here.. Yeah? ...

12:21 AM  

Hi Lisa,

Received your card yesterday. Sorry, as yours is still in my study room, without a stamp. Have been bz catching up on work after the hospital stay. WIll get it to you as soon as possible.

P/S I love those two bookmarks, wonderful!! How did you know I like reading?

Pearl

5:02 PM  

Never try , never know but it's a bit over priced. By the way, have u heard of nattokinase? I got it from an organic shop recently & it's supposed good for antioxidant & whole list of goodness ...

12:38 AM  

arghh...wat does it do?

5:51 PM  

my client introduced it to me several months back. coz it's very expensive, i didnt pursue although i wanted to try a bottle.

but she was telling the many success stories, in terms of better health overall also in diabetes, cancer, etc.

6:59 PM  

Xango, or no Xango, you got TAGGED!!

8:03 AM  

Sometime I wonder if all these are placeboes. You consume something, expecting something miraculous to happen and as 'The Secret' would have you believe, you get whatever you wish for..

I am a strong believer of 'mind over body'. We may not know it consciously, but I believe that the mind is capable of almost anything. We are using only what.. 5% of our brain? Imagine if we could harness 50% of our mind power!

Anyway point is, if you believe in something strong enough, you can make it happen. If you think about it, how in the world does bird spit be any good for you?? And will it be as effective if you can pluck it from the first nest you see in that tree next to the big longkang? Or readily available next to the cincau and longan drinks at RM1 a glass??

3:35 PM  

no harm trying, I guess.

I thought it was magostene wine actualy when I saw it selling in the shopping mall. Didn't know it was supplement.

6:10 AM  

hmm i've seen this but never have tried, cause it's too pricey. why not eat mangosteen itself haha...

5:35 PM  

Hmmmm..no harm to try, but it's a bit too pricey for a week consumption. If it work out good, it's good to have it.

10:28 AM  

you can try it, at least give some energy to yourself.

10:43 AM  

My Mum's best friend is selling this now - it's only RM110/bottle here. Many old ladies are trying it with good results for body aches etc.

If I were in your shoes, I'd give it a try ONLY as a regular supplement coz it's pricey. And I'd also ask the dealer why it's cheaper in Penang??? Hope this helps.

12:56 PM  

Lisa, the fact that it is available through multilevel marketing makes me feel skeptical about it. No offence to anyone. Just my personal view.

1:14 AM  

Oh btw the earlier post is from Dawn...

1:15 AM  

I think home based businesses are going to be the wave of the future. This type of business let’s you work on your own terms, your hours and your location. It also opens you up to the tax advantages of the rich. You can write off your materials you use, promotional items, rent, mileage, and even going out to eat.
I live in Rhode Island and work for a company Xango. We sell a health and wellness product that is in juice form. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and cox2 inhibitor (decreases pain) as well as antioxidant. The company that we work for is one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. Please email me at Damien.Cabral@XangoRI.com or give me a call @ 401-464-2232 if you are interested in further information. More information can also be found at http://www.XangoRI.com

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home