....it's all good....
Friday, October 30, 2009
feel like jumping on the bed!!
the pain is gone. my oxygen level just went upto 95 for the first time :)
it was around 87-89 when i came in. below 90 is very bad. even right after removal of my left lung years ago, my O2 level is around 91. normal range is 95-98. last 2 days it was hovering around 90-92 with O2 aid.
it went up to 95 just a minute ago!! .. with O2 aid still but that's great improvement. i thought with my lung condition, it will never go up to normal level again but it surprised me. no wonder I feel so good.. so so good till i wanna jump on the bed :) :) :)
actually I should really get some sleep.. have not been sleeping at all the whole night.
sweet dreams..
things we so easily take for granted- air.
it was around 87-89 when i came in. below 90 is very bad. even right after removal of my left lung years ago, my O2 level is around 91. normal range is 95-98. last 2 days it was hovering around 90-92 with O2 aid.
it went up to 95 just a minute ago!! .. with O2 aid still but that's great improvement. i thought with my lung condition, it will never go up to normal level again but it surprised me. no wonder I feel so good.. so so good till i wanna jump on the bed :) :) :)
actually I should really get some sleep.. have not been sleeping at all the whole night.
sweet dreams..
things we so easily take for granted- air.
posted by lisaOne at 5:06 AM

26 Comments:
Get well sooon....
Keep you in prayer...
Take care...
See Lisa? I know you can fight it.
Pls eat and rest well ok?
luv ya, Dawn
Have a good sleep and rest .. keep u in prayer too .
Lisa, may God be your source of strength to fight the battle. Take care and have good rest. We are always remember you in our prayer. Take care and God bless you and your family. Joanne
TWO WORDS: THANK GOD!!
God blessed u...
Love,Jasper
Hope you get more good news day by day. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.
yeahhhhh oxygen go do your work on lisa!! i'm so happy for you. now you sleep okay? if can't sleep, close your eyes and put yourself in rest mode. your body will fight on with renewed strength. we are all showering you with positive energy.
love you lisababe. xxx
Hey Lisa, never never never give up! The heart is stronger than you think!
XXL HUGS
:-) Laughter is the best pick me up!
Dear Lisa, I am with you...
Keep oon fighting. When there is time, there is chance n hope :)
Keep you in prayer..
more good news to come Lisa.
Take good care and sleep more and eat more.
Keep you in prayer.
Hi Lisa,
Stay positive, u'll win this fight!
=)Weng Soon
hugsssssss baby..
Hope you feel better. Will keep you in prayer.
stay strong... :)
Lisa,you will be able get through this. Stay strong & positive :).~HL~
Word of your illness just reached me from Dawn through Shingo today. I was very sorry that I didn’t know your hospitalization.
I hope you are not too uncomfortable at your chemo treatment. I and our team Japan are praying for your recovery all the way from across the ocean, and waiting work with you again. I really want to see you Lisa. I hope I have a chance to see you soon, so please wait for my visiting !!
Harumi Miyaji
Lisa, will always keep you in prayer. Stay strong! God Bless you. - Ee Von -
Tried to text you, but the msg is not going through.
Praying and hoping all will turn out well for you and your family!
*big hugs*
Great news Lisa!!! That's the way to go....you're a fighter!!! God has taken you so far and he will take you thru this... Do your best and then let HIM work thru you....
Hang in there, we're praying for you.... Just one day at a time... God Bless ! Hugs and Kisses xxxooooxxxooo J
We are always keeping to watch you by visiting your blog. I believe we'll be able to see your smile again. Smile, smile, Lisa!
Akemi Okubo
ahhaha..rest now and jump later..I am sure you can jump non stop pretty soon and without out of breath.
Jaga baik baik now, let your body win the battle, we jump together up and down!!! xoxo
Lisa.. this is great to hear and may the Lord heals you.. sorry did not visit you as just got back from Europe.. never mind, sure we can do lunch very soon.. stay positive
Lisa.. this is great to hear and may the Lord heals you.. sorry did not visit you as just got back from Europe.. never mind, sure we can do lunch very soon.. stay positive
Yay for that!!!! Rest well. Thinking of you n praying for you!
that's great to know. get some rests .... u dun wan to tire urself too much. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home