....it's all good....

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hugs to all!!

I do realize my issue has blown up to mission impossible but I guess as long as there is a chance, there is hope.
I'm starting targeted chemo drugs tomorrow. pray to God I'm receptive to the drug so that I can buy some time for myself. as long as there is time, there is a chance.

i'm feeling better already. need the oxygen tube on at all time for now. I know I look sick and thin like a stick but I wanna show you that i'm still smiling :)
*hugs* to all!
posted by lisaOne at 9:01 PM

15 Comments:

:) here's a smile back to you.

:) :) :) and more.

U r amazing.

10:18 PM  

baby..keep smiling for me, for you have the sweetest smile I have known..
and you look great too. though you don't feel good at times, you know this is temporary, you will soon bounce back on track..i am so waiting for that to happen.
here's a big :) to you. i'll throw in a big silly billy ***huggggg*** too..

10:36 PM  

Your branded smile is still the same, now and always!! Love it!! Do continue to give us that famous smile of yours!!

11:44 PM  

keep smiling sweetheart. i love you. i'll smile an extra smile for you too. :) see? that's just for you!
be as strong as you can. you have all the love in the world to carry you through. we love you.
kisses and hugs. xxx
-luv from your silly misti

2:11 AM  

Lisa, we are always with you... be strong, be positive... we know you can do it... =)

7:49 AM  

Hi Lisa, you will pull through this I know.

lots of luv, hugs and kisses,
Dawn

10:37 AM  

Your positive attitude will have negative effect on the big bully.

Your smile will crush his silly smirk.

*Hugs*

10:37 AM  

hang in there Lisa! We are praying for you!

2:38 PM  

Hi dear, I'll pray hard for you to get well soon, you will be fine. You have all my love and well wishes :) Let's think of how we should celebrate Christmas ya? xoxoxoxo

4:07 PM  

*Hugs* My sincere prayers to you Lisa! Keep it up!

Justin

4:49 PM  

let our support and your strength crush those dreaded cells..
stay strong..lotsa hugs from me and Max

6:00 PM  

and hugs back at you lisa! you are one truly amazing woman. you have touched me in so many ways.

thank you for being you and sharing your positivity with us!

10:43 PM  

dun mind whether u look sick as long as u're smiling shows u're positive. u can go thru this like u did before. *hugs*

11:22 PM  

Keep Smiling and God will Bless U!

11:50 PM  

Love the way u :) .... this will keep u move forward ...
:)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home