....it's all good....
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
the new addiction..
camwhoring with my boys :P
no hassle. easy peasy. just my iphone. our red couch. plenty of morning light.
a moment freeze :)


no hassle. easy peasy. just my iphone. our red couch. plenty of morning light.
a moment freeze :)


posted by lisaOne at 1:12 PM







5 Comments:
Our Lisa looking good!
best time spent! with two boys who steal your heart. and later on when papa comes home, you'll have 3 boys at hand to love love love!
lie down when you're tired. and take things easy. rejuvenate and bring forth all the good cells. you have even better ones after that wonderful week spent at the centre!
muacks sweet precious! xxx
*ding dong*
hand-delivered hugs!
ah. and kisses and tickles and a pat on your back! for doing such a great job keeping yourself fit. yumseng!!
lol. love ya sweetheart. xxx
Looking good Lisa:)
I've been following your blog on a silent basis. I wished I posted comments on your blog. I probably did it only twice. But now you're in a better place and I am sure that God is keeping you close to Him because you are just too precious. Rest in peace, Lisa. We all miss you terribly.
Post a Comment
<< Home