....it's all good....
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
TAG: 4 to Everything
Another tag by the 1st class mum and the 'lady of the house' of d'championz and d'presidenz
4 Jobs I've Had in my Life:
• a daughter -where money is easy but limited (still a daughter but minus the money part)
• an auditor - with one of the Big "5" back then
• an investment analyst - with a foreign investment research house
• a regional credit analyst - same as zara's mama xyz co.
4 Movies I could Watch over And over:
• The great expectation - so sexy and steamy in a subtle way
• The way home- a korean movie about a mute village grandma and a spoil-brat grandson, great cinematography and soup for the soul
• Ice age-i'm a scuker for CGI movies and ice age is my fav
• Stephen chow's movies-maybe 3rd grade to some but i find him a great comedian
4 TV Shows I Love/d to Watch:
• Friends
• Sex and the City
• Desperate Housewives
• The naked chef- Jamie Oliver
4 Places I've Lived:
• Kajang (zara's mama, this is what the 3rd "wow" is about)
• London, UK
• Petaling Jaya, Selangor
• -
4 Places I've Been on Vacation to:
• Europe-England, Scotland, France, Netherland, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
• Asia-Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines
• Australia- Sydney, Gold Coast
• next target- USA
4 Places I Would rather Be in:
• home sweet home
• holding hands in hands with hubby and kiddies skipping around disneyland
• laze around a white sandy beach..somewhere, someplace...
• pillow fighting in bed with the kiddies
4 of my Favorite Foods:
• lamb cutlets
• spaghetti aglio e oglio
• spare ribs
• home cooked soup
4 of my Favorite Beverages:
• ice water
• coca-cola
• coffee
• margaritas
4 Websites I visit Daily:
• Two Little Fellas
• all the blogsites in my bookmark
• company website
• google
4 Unfortunate Souls Tagged:
• pearlvanoyster, i want to know more about you
• Happy Family, you have been MIA lately
• tracy's nest, i have grown a habit to tag u
• my little champion, for you to catch up on your new blogspot
have fun!
4 Jobs I've Had in my Life:
• a daughter -where money is easy but limited (still a daughter but minus the money part)
• an auditor - with one of the Big "5" back then
• an investment analyst - with a foreign investment research house
• a regional credit analyst - same as zara's mama xyz co.
4 Movies I could Watch over And over:
• The great expectation - so sexy and steamy in a subtle way
• The way home- a korean movie about a mute village grandma and a spoil-brat grandson, great cinematography and soup for the soul
• Ice age-i'm a scuker for CGI movies and ice age is my fav
• Stephen chow's movies-maybe 3rd grade to some but i find him a great comedian
4 TV Shows I Love/d to Watch:
• Friends
• Sex and the City
• Desperate Housewives
• The naked chef- Jamie Oliver
4 Places I've Lived:
• Kajang (zara's mama, this is what the 3rd "wow" is about)
• London, UK
• Petaling Jaya, Selangor
• -
4 Places I've Been on Vacation to:
• Europe-England, Scotland, France, Netherland, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
• Asia-Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines
• Australia- Sydney, Gold Coast
• next target- USA
4 Places I Would rather Be in:
• home sweet home
• holding hands in hands with hubby and kiddies skipping around disneyland
• laze around a white sandy beach..somewhere, someplace...
• pillow fighting in bed with the kiddies
4 of my Favorite Foods:
• lamb cutlets
• spaghetti aglio e oglio
• spare ribs
• home cooked soup
4 of my Favorite Beverages:
• ice water
• coca-cola
• coffee
• margaritas
4 Websites I visit Daily:
• Two Little Fellas
• all the blogsites in my bookmark
• company website
4 Unfortunate Souls Tagged:
• pearlvanoyster, i want to know more about you
• Happy Family, you have been MIA lately
• tracy's nest, i have grown a habit to tag u
• my little champion, for you to catch up on your new blogspot
have fun!
posted by lisaOne at 3:26 PM

6 Comments:
dear geetha, zara's mama & jazzmint,
there is a mixed up of posting timing when i put up the 'snip-it'posting. i tried to make the adjustment and accidentally deleted the comments.
i'm so sorry that i have deleted your comments.
dear jazzmint,
i remember you commented that your hubby cook spaghetti aglio e oglio. oh, if possible, pliz post the recipe and cooking tips ..
dear geetha,
the link to your blog was amended and it's working alrite now.
dear zara's mama,
yes, i have it. will get my hubby to burn a copy for you :)
Hey, is The Way Home completely different to The Long Road Home starring Zhang Ziyi? Or was that Gong Li?.. Hmm,.. too many movies having too similar titles..
Oh, oh, sorry, just noticed I was tagged by u again.
Ha, ha, ha, got the habit of tagging me? Actually I don't mind a bit if u really want to know more about me.
dear albie,
there is no superstar of Zhang Ziyi or Gong Li in the movie. the only superstar is a 80++ year old lady and a 7 year old boy...
dear tracy,
no prob. yep, i like to know you more.
Post a Comment
<< Home