....it's all good....

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I knOw my kids are grOwing up fast when


they hold longer attention span and can focus intensely on activities in hand...


they "sort of" know how to admire they own artworks...

i specifically knOw my kids are grOwing up fast when


i can stand at a distance..holding my camera..watching 2 little fellas standing tip toes on a stool... washing their own hands...(with Brad getting a little help from Matt).

give me the feeling of ......



...being A MOM...

...to simply witness the growing up of my kids...
posted by lisaOne at 1:54 PM

15 Comments:

i absolutely love the picture of 2 little fellas by the sink...give you a nice warm fuzzy feeling in the heart eh?

3:00 PM  

I like reading your blog. It gives me a warm feeling. ;)

4:39 PM  

It's such a dear thing to watch our kids grow, isn't it?

Day by day they learn new things and day by day u watch them grow. I always like to flip thru the pages of the photo album, looking at the pics of my gal when she was a little baby. And looking her now, I sometimes have this sweet feeling "Oh, how she has grown".

4:40 PM  

my my the boys are really growing up....
love that pic with matt and brad washing their hands..
btw, missed your blog posting!!!

6:43 PM  

hehe so nice and warm seeing this post. No more blurry shots hoh...

what was Matt drawing? Looks like he's holding ermm..ultraman ah

9:52 PM  

I love the picture of Matt helping Brad wash his hands. I just love these brotherly moments..

They grow very fast don't they.. :)

9:51 AM  

They are definitely growing up..

Yeah, I love the pix of them at the sink.. It really tells you they are growing up and they are good team mates and Matt is a good kor-kor.

10:59 AM  

so nice lah having siblings :)

1:16 PM  

The last picture really warms my heart...

Matt will grow up to be a doting kor kor to Brad...:)

2:51 PM  

Yup, I love to see Wien holding Lyon's hand or the way she protect her, so jie jie look! At least I knew she love her mei mei too! Although sometimes they did "quarrel"!

5:06 PM  

Ditto ~ like Jo, get good nice warm feeling here... :-)

6:15 PM  

I love it when my 2 kids are loving towards each other too. Did you teach Matt to be a good kor-kor to Brad, or did it come naturally to him? I've noticed not many boys are very considerate towards their younger siblings.
Have missed your comments. Looking forward to 'seeing' you in June when you are freer!

1:19 AM  

dear mom2ashley,
yeah, double the headache but double the joy too.

dear jo,
welcome to my blog and thanks for the compliment

dear tracy,
totally agree!

dear pearlvanoyster,
the boys are growing up fast and it give me comfort to take photos of them so that i can always look back whenever i want to.

11:21 PM  

dear jazzmint,
matt was doing some writing while Brad just "cakar ayam" and paused to say "ahhhh"...continue to "cakar ayam" and then paused again to say "ahhhh"

dear geetha,
you will witness such sweetness from d'champion and d'president one of these day.

dear zmm,
Matt is indeed a good kor-kor and Brad adores him

dear egghead,
thinking of the 2nd one??

dear blurblur,
Damien will be a great kor-kor too :)

dear jesslyn,
yeah, siblings are into this love & hate...can't live with and without" relationship...

dear albie,
where?

dear kat,
i tried my very best to become a good mum and teach them the right thing but i must admit, i failed sometimes.
Matt generally enjoy Brad companion...

11:30 PM  

best regards, nice info »

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home