....it's all good....
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Cry Baby
the kids crying?

no, mummy the cry baby...
i just finished watching "I No Stupid 2", a Jack Neo film and i can't believe i cried so hard. oh come on, it was embrassing crying in front of the kids but the tears kept welling up and pouring down.
my Matty extended tissue after tissue to mummy and safely kept his distance watching me... just in case, mummy might pounce.
my little Brad sat on my lap staring suspiciously up at mummy's face.
and mummy went "boo-hooo...hoo..." all the way...
seriously, that movie scared me BIG TIME. being a mom changed me BIG TIME.
it's suppose to be a comedy...duh???

no, mummy the cry baby...
i just finished watching "I No Stupid 2", a Jack Neo film and i can't believe i cried so hard. oh come on, it was embrassing crying in front of the kids but the tears kept welling up and pouring down.
my Matty extended tissue after tissue to mummy and safely kept his distance watching me... just in case, mummy might pounce.
my little Brad sat on my lap staring suspiciously up at mummy's face.
and mummy went "boo-hooo...hoo..." all the way...
seriously, that movie scared me BIG TIME. being a mom changed me BIG TIME.
it's suppose to be a comedy...duh???
posted by lisaOne at 10:45 PM

19 Comments:
I saw 'I No Stupid I' but not the sequel. What is it that made you sob??
But I agree with you, after being a mom, we tend to look at things differently and certain issues affect us more deeply than others, esp matters pertaining to children. Everytime I read stories of children abuse and neglect or worse, it absolutely breaks my heart.
Wahh..so touching the movie huh. Matt & Brad must be wondering why Mommy staring at the tv and cry hehe
is this mommy preggerssss? ;)
What is it about? How come shed so much tears?
Hahaha. Matt & Brad must have been wondering whats wrong with mummy?
Yeah, the boys must have wondered what was wrong with mummy. It was really sweet for Matt to pass the tissue.. he is so sensitive.
Hmm, I must watch that movie.. :)
You so cute ~ crying like that... :-)
I didn't watch the movie either...but must be very touching huh, to make you cry like that..
and Matt is really a sensitive boy..;)
I hv the cd at home now, just got it from SIL's son, but no time to watch yet...but me will cry too if watch sad movie....got to wait till the kids sleep only watch la!
btw, did u tell the boys why u cry o not?
my firstime here, I like allll the pics you took. you realy a good photographer, kids pics is the hardest to take.
My SS oso cry when she sees other baby crying. hehe, emotional quah?
I not sure I'll cry watching the movie, but I'm sure my wife will.
Your Matt so sweet, mummy cry he pass the tissue. Very sensitive biy leh! Ya, being a mummy sure change us big time!
dear kat,
yea, being a mom heighten one awareness of things that we usually ignore but it also make one feel more insecure.
wt made me cry...the fact that the parents love the kids but show it the wrong way...the fact that nowaday parents are so succumb to society pressure..the fact that our kids may go asthray and that hurts..many more...
dear jazzmint,
thinking about it now...i'm so into the movie, i really didn't know what's in their mind at that time.
dear mom2ashley,
hahahah...just one of those day-being silly.
dear zmm,
as mentioned to mom2ashley, just being silly.
dear mumsgather,
hope i didn't scare the 2 lil fellas...prob they have forgotten about it now.
dear geetha,
Matt is a good kid.
dear albie,
aawww... thank you *hug hug*
dear blurblur,
i dunno whether the movie is touching or me being sensitive....
dear jessylyn,
i was so absorbed into the movie, i actually forgotten about the kids for a while.
dear lockee,
welcome to my blog & thanks for the nice compliments. lil SS is a compassionate sweetie :)
dear ricket,
that's a consolation -knowing that i'm not the only one.
dear contented mum,
thank you. yea, i'm sure there are more discovery along the way - the path of motherhood.
Haven't watched the sequel yet. Wah, u must be a very emotional person. I bet I'll boo hoo hoo too cos I'll cry at whatever movies dat are emotional. (oops, who's talking now?)
Ur kids must be wondering why mommy was crying.
Des would always stare at me when I boo hoo hoo (watching weepy movies) and she would come over to hug me and sort of pacify me but Pappy would say "mommy's gila" (heehee).
Uh...Gosh! teary mommy? I am sure it was a precious scene seeing both brothers consoling mommy. :)
Really so touching, I had watched the first one not the second.
is that show that touching? Haven't watch it .. the movie is still sitting in my cabinet. So sweet of Matt ... handling mommy some tissues.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... colorado real estate Www zyban com Monaco incorporation Poker tournaments in stratford ontario Claymation classes philadelphia pop blocker crack adware bps remover block pop up ads types of surveillance camera Tcu scholarship Anti compare spyware block pop up ad How to bypass popup blocker Management training corporate training bargain-tra spam pop up block male bondage female domination xxx Arizona florence malpractice fraud legal hidden pop blocker merchant services account Tamiflu stocking sweden Buy+viagra+in+canada
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
Post a Comment
<< Home