....it's all good....
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
another DAY
a little something to remember everyday...

sometime we let Matt say a little prayer for us before bed....and it sounds like this.
"Dear Father in heaven.....Dear Lord.......Thank you.........Amen."
i like it. in its simplest form. thank you for another DAY.
sometime we let Matt say a little prayer for us before bed....and it sounds like this.
"Dear Father in heaven.....Dear Lord.......Thank you.........Amen."
i like it. in its simplest form. thank you for another DAY.
posted by lisaOne at 7:15 AM

7 Comments:
Simplicity is an art form.. BIG HUGS to YOU and your loved ones!!
... and I love this photo..
that's nice....
simple prayer! cute Matt!
And is he playing peeka boo here?
simple prayer but so meaningful..:)
I have a tag for you.
http://jessie1976.wordpress.com/2007/05/16/tag-my-daughter-name/#respond
Here's where it starts.. my sons also picks a word here and there.. to follow what I say :)
Post a Comment
<< Home