....it's all good....
Monday, August 10, 2009
the pineapples
as i am drinking .. chewing .. my smoothie right at this moment, i want to share with you this piece of information.
with reference to the smoothie formulas manual written by Jeff Primack & Qigong Family, the Pineapple Stem is God's Super-Potent Cancer Fighting Medicine.
as you may know, pineapple is very good for the skin. sometime i blend the pineapple wedges together (and i love it) but i can only eat that sparingly as pineapple is high in sugar content. this leave me with one problem, i need the pineapple white stem regulary but not the wedges. i hate to see things go to waste... i hope i will figure something out later.
note: thank you for getting me the book. it's the best book i ever had on cancer *hugs* :)
posted by lisaOne at 1:10 PM

7 Comments:
eat all the stem you need regularly dearest. the wedges.. hmm.. not sure, can't be making pineapple tarts or juices everyday eh? lol.
besides, can get gastric too.
(just throw away i guess, can't be giving so often, the fridge also no place eh.) :P
fruit sugar should be okay ya? too much ah? ok ok. you know best. coming from a hypoglycemic gal, i need sugars, but not too much too. ;)
gee, i have a lot to say today.
you look so pretty. like hongkong actress. :D
i for sure can't eat pineapples. I get itchy tongue once I start on it, but I lurve pineapple tarts :P
an early afternoon kiss for my pineapple stem lover. *smuaacks*
pineapple when see tounge itchy but eat that time WUAHHHHH syiokalingam!
I don't touch pineapple at all b'cos I get itchy tongue.. but my husband loves pineapple, and he'll eat 1 whole fruit on his own.
Hmm.. maybe you should send the fruit to the guards on duty? You'll bring a smile to their faces, and you find a solution to your pineapples. :)
I'll ask my hub to start taking the 'stem'. I'll also try to start taking some.
Post a Comment
<< Home