....it's all good....
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
given the user-friendly application of iphone for FB and the ease of downloading photos directly from iphone. i tend to update FB more frequently than my blog.
for those of you who like to add me as friends in FB, please do so.
my e-mail add: lisawpp@hotmail.com
just drop me a message that you are following my blog :)
for those of you who like to add me as friends in FB, please do so.
my e-mail add: lisawpp@hotmail.com
just drop me a message that you are following my blog :)
posted by lisaOne at 12:54 PM

2 Comments:
Lisa dearie...so glad to hear from you through your blog. I'm opening your blog every morning just like I open my email every day. You are a special friend whom I love from the distance...and I learn so much from you.
Keep blogging, and I will keep reading & praying for you each day.
Enjoy your trip to Sipadan. Love, Anne
*hugs hugs hugs* Anne.
Post a Comment
<< Home