....it's all good....

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

good to be alive

i just had a major operation recently. oh yeah, it's painful..........but the physical pain didn't come close to the pain of losing something so vital and irreplaceable.

i'm not going to talk about the what, why and how.......................at least not today. come to think about it, i'm not totally sure either. things just happen so SUDDEN...so FAST...i don't really have the luxury of time to dwell on it. i went for an emotionally free fall initially but there was no time for that either. i shushed them...packed them up...stashed it away. gotta move on.

everything happens so fast. bing bam boom - here i am. very much alive ...not so kicking but generally, I'm good. i'm recovering very well..dare i say "exceptionally well"- quoting my doc.

....and it gets better everyday.


i know the road ahead is still bumpy and there is no guarantee that i will see light at the end of the tunnel... but i'm gonna leave the future alone till it comes. i have great reasons to celebrate me today and let's do that for now.
posted by lisaOne at 9:49 PM

8 Comments:

Ours is just a fleeting moment here in this world. Little dew drops in space. Live and let live. Here are some feelgood hugs and good wishes for you.. Better to feel positive than let bad things dwell. Muaks!

7:37 AM  

wah what happened to u...take care and have a good rest

8:35 AM  

I'm not sure what you mean, but I understand the part about losing a vital part of you.. (if it meant losing some part of your womanhood)..

I hope you will pull through with strength, humour and lots of love from your loved ones!

1:09 PM  

hope you are feeling better now .. spiritually and mentally. *hugs*

4:07 AM  

OOh.. I hope you're feeling better. Rest well ya..

4:29 PM  

hi there, came from Eileen's blog (blur blur)....

just wanted cheer you on, be strong for your boys. Am sure tomorrow will be a better and brighter day.

3:36 PM  

I have turned my feedreader off for a while, so I'm not aware of your post, and you being unwell..

10:25 AM  

i'm glad that you are back! i think your fighting spirit have helped you recover even faster. I do hope that the road ahead is a better one for you and you and your family will be in my prayers. Celebrate life. Celebrate the moment now.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home