....it's all good....
Saturday, February 23, 2008
gOOd mOrning!
one of the night. watching American Idol. one of the contestants singing a very catchy upbeat song that really took my fancy.
a joyous little song on a bright new day :)
"I wanna talk to you."
"The last time we talked, Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears. I promise you it won't happen again."
Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like?
I could be wholesome I could be loathsome I guess I'm a little bit shy
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me without making me try?
I tried to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I try a little Freddie Ive gone identity mad!
I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like
Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door!
"Getting angry doesn't solve anything"
How can I help it How can I help it How can I help what you think?
Hello my baby Hello my baby Putting my life on the brink
Why don't you like me Why don't you like me Why don't you like yourself?
Should I bend over? Should I look older just to be put on your shelf?
I tried to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I try a little Freddie Ive gone identity mad!
I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like
Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door!
Say what you want to satisfy yourself But you only want what everybody else says you should want
[x2]
I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like
Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door!
me: "honey, do you know what song is that?"
hub: "no. no idea."
this morning. barely awake.
hub: "hon, got the song that you like". showing me a clip from youtube.
little things that i forgot and yet he remembers.
little things do in fact matter.a joyous little song on a bright new day :)
"I wanna talk to you."
"The last time we talked, Mr. Smith, you reduced me to tears. I promise you it won't happen again."
Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile? Am I too dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like?
I could be wholesome I could be loathsome I guess I'm a little bit shy
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me without making me try?
I tried to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I try a little Freddie Ive gone identity mad!
I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like
Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door!
"Getting angry doesn't solve anything"
How can I help it How can I help it How can I help what you think?
Hello my baby Hello my baby Putting my life on the brink
Why don't you like me Why don't you like me Why don't you like yourself?
Should I bend over? Should I look older just to be put on your shelf?
I tried to be like Grace Kelly But all her looks were too sad So I try a little Freddie Ive gone identity mad!
I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like
Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door!
Say what you want to satisfy yourself But you only want what everybody else says you should want
[x2]
I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like
Gotta be green Gotta be mean Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door!
posted by lisaOne at 9:30 AM

14 Comments:
Good morning!!! It's dark and early here, in Italy. I just got woken up by another strange 016 number on my Motorola. I think I really should turn off Maxis and that old phone.. Fancy being woken up at 5ish am! That's twice now. Of course I don't bother answering, as well.
That was one of the first YouTube videos I watched on my iPhone! :-)
Cho sun! Good morning! Sabah al khi!
I'm too old to appreciate that song.. :D
Do you know it's dangerous to use 'lah' here? Because it means 'no'. Imagine the look the waiter will give you when he brings your food and you say 'put here lah'.. :D
good morning! i've got fresh milk for you, moooooooo! ;P
so sweet of ur hubby ;)
hey there pretty lady! i'm thinking of you. just wanna let you know. :)
so sweet of your hubby.
ya, that's a nice song..i wonder what is the title? thinking to download into my phone.
Your man is special.. Mine wouldn't be bothered.
Mine is not a romancer, and don't pay attention to details.. but I know he cares for me because the other day, he was fixing my car in and unknown place, under a very hot glaring sun, and he sent me home telling me he'll be ok alone and I better be home or I'll get a migraine (which I always do if under hot sun for too long).
I was supposed to stay with him with his car just in case my car went dead again, he will have back up.
That was probably one of the sweeter things he said in a long long time unknowingly. Ha.
So sweet of your hubby to remember thingsl like that....
its the little things that make it perfect :)
Good Morning Lisa!
ur honey is juz so sweet and lovely :)
Ur hubby was very "sai sum" :)
oh yah, it's ok abt the thesis/paper MBA. no worry if not able to borrow, i understand . Anyway, thanks for ur help too :)
Oh how sweet! So envy :)
Those little thingsss really matter at times...
so sweet of him...
That's Mika, I think the song's name is "Grace Kelly" or something :P
Great singer, Mika is...Lisa, you should listen to his other songs
Post a Comment
<< Home