....it's all good....
Monday, July 06, 2009
life is a journey
for now, i'm not in pain. i'm not suffering. in fact, i'm happy most of the time. it's another life changing experience for me and along the way, i met some amazing amazing people. so, no worries. i'm still strong and fit and as long as i'm capable of, i will take good care of myself. most of all, i'm embracing the journey.
and no, i'm not gonna let cancer take me down so easily. do pardon me if i sound cocky. i'm not arrogant but i can't be humble to cancer.
i have to do what i believe in. only then, i can put my heart, body and soul in it.
posted by lisaOne at 7:30 AM

6 Comments:
I absolutely love your spirit, it inspires me a lot.
I'm sure with energy like that.. you can fight anybody anything thing. :)
Keep it up....Be Strong.....
Good to be positive!
Thumbs up for u! I'm sure everyone will be standing by u.
atta gal! *fist up to join you in the fight* *rroooaarr*
and a kissie and a smoochie too! xxx
(turtle without shield is real smoothie. mmmmm... lol)
indeed life IS a journey...never really thought about that but yea..you're right. love your spirit and I agree with ZMM -> you are a constant burst of energy who's ever so inspirational!
Post a Comment
<< Home