....it's all good....

Monday, March 31, 2008

DARKness and MOODiness

darkness....

last night we survived earth hour! full hour. 8-9pm.
it's easy .. just flicked off all the switches and you are done. 
sustaining it took a little more effort though. barely 10 minutes, it's getting warm. we have the sliding door swung open but tough luck. no wind! not a single breeze! 

the 4 of us took our top off and laid on the floor. bare skin against cold floor... much better. trying to keep the flow, we told each other make believe stories. my hubby started with ultraman something something and Matt continued with how ultraman saved earth day and lil Brad with his 3 pokemons of 3 little pigs version.  please don't asked me to re-iterate their stories here... you don't want to know.

and then, M&B started to get hyper and decided to dance around... jump around... twirl around .... and ended so sweaty and sticky. worst still, they decided it's funny to hug me just to irk me out. make me flinch.

good golly miss molly... times up! it's 9pm. 
so glad we did it. one year from now, i will remember i did something today and not just a forgettable evening. 

moodiness....


today. in the car on our way out for dinner.
lil Brad has been real whiny this few days. throwing tantrums over everything and playing up his 'i want' attitude. he was whining about buying toys before dinner... he wanted pizza and nothing else...

i warned in an expressionless monotonous tone, "lil boy, stop whining and behave or else, i'm gonna throw you out of the car".

his daddy was in a poor temperament too. budgets coming. more work. late nights. lack of sleep. stress. lil Brad's tantrum kinda make it worst. more irritable. i know. understandable but ....

i said in an even more expressionless monotonous tone, "hey, you gotta stop being so agitated or else, i'm gonna throw you out of the car too".

the minute i said that, we heard a burst of laughter from Matt.

"mummy is throwing titi out the car. throwing daddy out the car. but mummy not throwing me out the car. mummy keeping me...YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

he is genuinely happy about that! hahaha.

it takes one bad mood to contaminate the others but it also takes another GOOD mood to turn it around.
just need that - LAUGH - and keep moving. 
make the evening more enjoyable... put us in better mood.. more laughter.. more hands holding... more huggies!

sometime all it needs is just a little laughter to spark off that good vibes.
posted by lisaOne at 12:00 PM

16 Comments:

a fart would have been equally infectious too.

ok, that was rude.
my apologies.

1:48 AM  

wah! this misti oso notchet zzzz! summore fart here! *pinch nose* :P

now, that's why we (most of us, u know who) are so sampat online... becos sometimes real life is too un-sampat... so, hv to sampat here! let out a proot or two... hehe...

hey! and I STILL didn't talk abt that sunblock thingy, I just realised! *slaps forehead*

I wanted to say that all of us must put on sunblock b4 going out... it's a must... the sun's too hot here...

At last! I've said my peace kekeke...

Nitenitezzz... kisskisshughug...

1:54 AM  

*hip hip hooray for Matt*

Matt saves the day...

1:57 AM  

sampat angeles. hahah.

hokie, i deleted what i almost contaminated here.
must remember..
family blog
family blog
family blog

3:53 AM  

How true, how true! 'It only takes a spark, to get the fire going'... A little song from my old Sunday School days, which I will always remember. Somehow, I felt as if I was sitting in the back too, with M&B, a silent rider in the dark..

I forgot about Earth Day! *smacks head* I fell asleep.. does that count if I was knocked out? Ok, the TV was on, so that rules out any compassion I might receive from you, huh? So was the computer.. And probably the little light in the kitchen too.. I'll have to wait another year now.

7:01 AM  

dear misti,
hahaha. misti!!
do we need to go under the duvet? the lb way! haha.

dear angeles,
hughughughug!kisskisskisskiss!
that's why i so love the sampat online!!!!

yeah. u did mention about the sunblock previously. thanks for the reminder again. agree.agree we definitely need that here!

kisskisshughug angel good morning.

dear angeles,
*pick up Matt and swing him around*
...ok, maybe need the father to do that instead!

dear misti,
still awake? it's ok.
sampatness are totally welcome here!

dear lb,
you forgot about earth day??!!
ok. now i'm going to throw you out the car too:)

next year ok? i will send reminder...

9:05 AM  

i was thinking exactly the same song LB mentioned when i read your post. it's uncanny how our minds meet nowadays. *twilight zone muzak again*

*proots*

take your time about coming back to blogland, lisa love.
and i totally didn't mean that.
i know i will miss you around. you're too fun and sweet and contagious. but blogging is such a waste of time. hahaah. i should know. and i don't mean to offend anyone who is into blogging, as much as i am. but ya know? half the time i feel all so guilty too.
the time the time, it's just total indulgent waste of precious time.
hokie, i made my point.
hop in when you can. i'll wait for you, on top, under, in between, wherever, whatever. darn, i think i'm missing you already.

is this entry long enough to last a while? see? i can be as cheong hei as the angeles. not that she is. i lup her so much too. and lb too. dang, he farts way too much. i'm outta here.

10:59 AM  

Hehehe..."throw you out of the car" is also my fav phrase but I am not suppose to use it. :( Hubby doesn't allowed me to.

What I did on Earth day? I did switched off all the lights and everything. I went to Tesco at 7:30 and enjoyed the air cond there with my family...came back after 9pm. Does that consider?

3:29 PM  

I remember the earth hour just at 9pm!! after I turn on my aircon.. LOL... I miss the 'show'! I turn of the light outside the room but not in our bedroom... hahaha.. my hubby also didn't allow me to do that.. late oredi!

When I turn off the light, Cliff asked me "Where is the Christmas tree?!" *g* last time we sit in the dark to stare at a wonderful Christmas tree...

I'll remember your sentence Lisa, I do need more smile, and love and laugh and may be take a shower to get rid away the vibes!

Anyway, I will miss you Lisa, eat that KITKAT if you need a break, and meet us again whenever possible!

4:45 PM  

wah i better be good if not u throw me out of msn also. hehehehhe

5:39 PM  

u know what...i'm the blurless of the lot. I thought the day was sunday, then cheryl told me no it's saturday :|..then while I was chatting half way on sat, then my fren told me it's sat :|, and how come urs is sunday. we got 2 diff msg...yikes..and sunday i sign up, but i went out and left the house empty in pitch black for 3 hours...so can consider ah :P

haha matt is so cute :p

9:44 PM  

Wow, yours got ultraman, pokemon and 3 little pigs stories...Mine just a coconut fell on to the floor hahaha

10:04 PM  

Lisa, I hope you can hop to my blog tomorrow.. :-) just once.. in April?

11:47 PM  

love this post of yours...
we didnt sign up for earth hour..although we could have made it through since we were out of the house:P yea..lousy me:!
love how the mood switched in the car :)

2:03 PM  

Lovely Matt...for saving Brad!

3:54 PM  

I just so love your family hour..

I totally forgot about earth day. :( Like what you all did..

And Matt.. he's an angel isn't he?

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home