....it's all good....
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
WHAT?
i did wonder will i be as cool as i wanna be when i get my blood test result today. if the result turn out unfavorable, can i calmly flick it off my shoulder as if it's nothing worth my attention?
well, i stared at the paper a second longer and went "WHAT?"
and then, laughed a little shaking my head..
it reads, CEA -329
well, not as calm as i wanna be but at least i'm cool...
well, i stared at the paper a second longer and went "WHAT?"
and then, laughed a little shaking my head..
it reads, CEA -329
well, not as calm as i wanna be but at least i'm cool...
posted by lisaOne at 11:39 PM

9 Comments:
WHAT?? 329, are you sure that's correct reading? Maybe machine got problem? Ever thought of going to another place to check again. The readings sounds too ridiculous :|. I'm so sorry..
totally cool, babe. and i miss you lisalove. stay positive. and happy. these are weapons in themselves. love ya! smooch. xxx
Maybe consider a strict vege and fruit diet. By the way, here is an interesting article I found on the net: http://www.atanone.net/letter-to-cancer-patients-from-a-neurosurgeon-and-3rd-stage-colorectal-cancel-survivor/
u're rite stay cool and positive the most important is HAPPY! Long time din read ur blog. We miss u! Take care :)
Hey Lisa, you are more positive than I would have expected and keep that up for you and your family. I won't pretend to know how exactly you are going through but I'm sure it's >1000 times than what I can imagine. You are in my prayers and i know it's easier said than done but stay positive!:)
i have no idea .. i'm sorry. haven't been reading blogs lately and writing. Very bad of me. its good you are very positive. u have jump thru that stage and i'm sure you will still now. :)
Hi Lisa, good to see you back to blogging again but not greet by the not-so-good-news.
Stay positive, be strong and be happy always.
Will keep you in my prayers.
Take care! (((((HUG))))
Stay positive and strong..
Take care..
No worries no worries, you are doing good. Your body feels threaten with what you are doing..I am sure the reading will go down very soon. Have faith in yourself and our prayers are with you all the time...muaksssss
Post a Comment
<< Home