....it's all good....

Saturday, March 29, 2008

zoo-logical

last month Matt visited the zoo under his school field trip. 
surprisingly, he loves the zoo.
more than a month now and he is still talking about it.
"mummy, mummy, please ask me what i saw at the zoo?"

mom: "did you see monkeys?"
Matt: "i saw. monkeys swinging in the cage"
mom: "did you see hippo?"
Matt: " i saw. hippo was yawning. so sleepy"

"did you...blah..blah...i saw..blah..blah..."

mom:"did you see chicken?"
Matt:"mummy! chicken at the farm ... not at the zoo!!"



ok. he is definitely paying attention!


so, last 2 days, its the lil bro turn to visit the zoo. being so young and naughty... the parents get a little paranoia and decided to spy on him instead. i can't remember when is the last time i went to the zoo... must be so long ago then.
did the lil fella have fun?

dad:"do you want to go over there and see the bear?"
Brad:"no. i'm so tired"
dad:"do you want to come down and walk together with your friends?"
Brad:"no, i want daddy carry"

dad: "do you like the zoo?"
Brad:"i only like ice creams."



my two kids. so different from each other. lol. 
thank goodness, they are still such buddy.

well, Brad has mouth ulcer that day and that kinda put him off a little.
maybe he will enjoy it more if Matt is around.... next time then!


note: it's so hot and i forgot to put on sun screen. so sun-kissed freckled cheeks now.


Labels:

posted by lisaOne at 10:00 AM

14 Comments:

hahaha...KL Zoo no chicken? Come Melaka Zoo, lot of them running here and there! LOL!

12:12 PM  

So laam... so zooo... so fun... so many kiddies... so leng... love love the collage!

*admire admire*
*kiss kiss the two in cute (birdy??) caps*

1:50 PM  

dear jess,
lol. Melaka zoo is a petting zoo, is it? must go! must go!

dear angeles,
so hot! so glaring! left my sunglasses in my car... so freckled now! need whitening cream! lol!

birdy?? where got so innocent wan?
that's one 'buaya' mama and elephant Brad.
(you can actually click on the collage to enlarge it.)

*cium cium back*

2:44 PM  

haha.."i only like ice creams"...so, did daddy buy him ice-cream??

huisia

3:55 PM  

Many many many years ago, I went to visit Zoo Negara. I can't remember why.. but I think my Italian friend wanted to, so we went. I remember though that it was such a humid day, and the zoo was pretty quiet. Less a zoo, more like some haphazardly laid out big farm! So how come I see your photos and they looked like you were at Disneyland or somewhere that cool?

5:14 PM  

haha i also like the ice cream :p

6:32 PM  

I love zoo... but not in a very hot weather! Must be very tiring...and the ice cream must be unforgettable! :-) Here near Bandung there is a Safari Park so we can stay in our comfy car when we see animals! So much fun!

7:00 PM  

It was a long long long time since I been to Zoo Negara. If you have a chance to bring your children to Singapore, it is worth going to the Night Safari.

10:33 PM  

Wow.. Such different reactions towards the zoo between the 2 fellas eh? Hehe
hey it's the first time that u post a pic of your hubby on the blog?
Hey u look great when I bumped into you that day at ikano!! Can't tell one bit that you're a cancer beater!

1:02 AM  

haha.. i DID check out the collage but couldn't recognise the Mama BUAYA kekekkee... so, i went to spy again jz now... saw the buaya... :P

and the boy has got daddy's eyes... hehe...

oh yeah, i wanted to say sumting abt sunscreen earlier but forgot... aiyohhhh, never ever go out without sunblock... eh? sunscreen and sunblock same ka? i'm now conpused...

so... what did u do in the dark just now? got hamsap.............. hehehe... XXX

5:12 AM  

It's been so long since I last step into the KL Zoo... Still remember when I was young, Zoo is a frequent place to go.

I am sure both of them will enjoy it when u bring them there again ;)

8:50 AM  

You're so fair.. can afford a lil bit of sun tan. No problem leh. :P

I have been to the SG zoo 5 times since I came here half a year ago.. more than the no of times I stepped foot in KL zoo for the past xx years of my life (bisik bisik.. cannot reveal how many xx years..hehe)

12:03 AM  

been wanting to visit to zooo.... just too busy...too mayn things to do, too little time...

3:46 PM  

Maybe it was too hot a day for Brad to enjoy zoo.

Yaya.. there's chicken in the animal safari in Malacca.. can bring Mat and Brad there.. :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home