....it's all good....
Sunday, March 09, 2008
this is a sign of....
school holiday.
when they start pleading again, "mummy daddy, it's school holiday, can we play game?"
and they promote self-discipline, "mummy daddy, we go to bed early, wake up early, drink milk, eat breakfast and then we play game, ok?"
a moment of pause. complete silence....................... bio-break.
posted by lisaOne at 10:25 AM

26 Comments:
Hahaha...was wonder where they went. Yeap my children were happy that they don't have to go to school.
what is bio break? lol. i feel a bit inadequate now, haha.
I just love how they plead & promise to do all the good thing ... so cute of them...
Love ur photos d 2 lil fellas so engrossed playing the games and taking bio time ....
hehe..bio break? meant they went toilet??
Hahaha, bio break?!!
*looks up bio-break inside my pyjamas... nope, no bio-break here.. nothing broken..*
:-) Can I hide under that IKEA sofa as well?
love that red couch of yours...I think I must have said it a dozen times...and it looks so good in pictures!
i like yr red couch also...maybe i shud send mine and rewrap in nice colours like this.
Eh, I no longer look sexy ler. So long hair is not so nice for me edi. i look like monster now :(
At least they asked for permission. Mine never bother, they declare their own holidays and start playing, regardless any objection. They play until they forget to go toilet, forgot to eat...boys! So discipline le your boys.
They do give you a good reason n it is hard to say no...
*back, to admire again*
*admiring together with LB*
hehehe. see monkey do monkey. :P
haha i love that 2nd pic.....
well at least they promise to drink their milk and eat their food :)
hey you... ;)
lb & misti wanna hide under your sofa but me, i wanna lie on it... cos' it looks so 'inviting'... may i?? hehe..
*makes room for a few more...*
wanna wanna?
lisa, i'm so stressed up.
*squat here for awhile*
http://goldiamondrich.blogspot.com/2008/03/listen-to-pouring-rain.html
share with you this song. *hugs lisa with raincoat on*
School holidays.. fun for the kids.. not fun at all for the work from home mums!!
*knock knock*
anybody home...?
*sprinkles kisses all over the couch*
*picks up some of angeles kisses whilst still hot* :p
*sprinkle some of mine and britney's to add*
my girls been begging me to bring them to ZOO!
Oh no, is a tiring trip for me ler!
we miss you, darling. *cium*
I miss my red sofa. I'm getting tired of trying to keep my white one clean! My son just had a bio break on it.. :P
How are your bits? :D
Love both pics...so wanna lie on your red sofa as well...:P
How's the check up? well, am sure things are fine! :)
My house is topsy turvy this whole week...with Damien playing ALL the time...scary... :P
*moves the furniture around*
*helps lb push*
*helps lb and misti push*
Hi lisa!
I like the term "bio-break"
Post a Comment
<< Home