....it's all good....

Saturday, March 15, 2008

something for today....

i slept a lot today.
snippet of snooze throughout.
probably trying to revive my puffy panda eyes.

this little fella don't seems to mind at all that i snuggled up to him sound asleep while he continued to watch tally.

this reminds me during one of those really bad chemo days when i'm too sick to get out of bed. sometime Matt sometime Brad will quietly climb into bed lying next to me without saying a word and let me wrap my arms around them for a cuddle. they will stay still and real quiet for a few minutes before getting down from bed and walk out the room to carry on their activities.

not sure they did that because they know i'm sick or simply miss having me around. but it still bring tears to my eyes just thinking about it. 
this boys can gives mighty mighty comfort!


when i'm awake, i did a lot of this.
my hub complained, "hello, don't 'hamsup' the kids so much lah?"
haha. obviously i can't get enough of my boys.



hey, my boys are growing up so fast and soon they won't let mummy smooch them anymore.
so, while i still can..... 
posted by lisaOne at 9:00 PM

23 Comments:

*helps to wipe tears..*

helloooo hunnie... how are u today? very happy to see that u hv slept the stress away... great job! for that, muaks muaks ;)

little kids are really nice to cuddle, hug n kisskiss, kan?

psssttt... must also humsap your hubby more often ler... that was what he really meant!! hehe...

*smooches for lisa, misti, ecl, emperor..*

12:29 AM  

HHAHAAA that was what i thought too, angeles!! *same gang*
i go home first then comment again.

1:15 AM  

me massaging them feet like crazy. ate some dodol. those dark brown durian like cake. friend gave. and who knows my stomach wouldn't digest them. so, trying to work up a burp, lol. such is life. one burp after another. should be okay, eventually. sipping hot water. :/

3:28 AM  

dear angeles hunnie bunnie,
got. i got hamsup him... whenever the kids turn their back some more. haha.

*smooches in return for angel hunnie buniie, misti baby, the vibrant. so fun. so capable ecl and the stiff emperor+ all the concubines too*

dear mistibaby,
the gang seems to be growing... and smooches each and everyone!!!

3:33 AM  

Oh, I snoozed quite a lot today too!!! OMG, I am such a lazy bundle of bits these days! I was supposed to do errands, but ended up not doing any.. I wanna bend over too..

7:45 AM  

i read LB as a bundle of tits..

2:19 PM  

Looks like a comfy bolster you have there. I wished I can do that. you see I am a light sleeper. Anything moves, I will be awake. So I cannot cuddle my children when I am sleeping. :(

11:16 PM  

Hehehe!myself also like to hamsap my boy ngek,ngek,ngek.

12:01 AM  

Agreed totally...soon they will not want our hugs and smooches anymore...so...go on, humsap them more i say...haha...:P

Your boys are so sweet....

10:53 AM  

I also love cuddling my son Jeriel and kisses him a lot...never enough...

11:48 AM  

wah.. the house is full of humsup I meanloving people.

Actually your boys are very loving. Good husband materials. See next time my girls meet with your boys got chemistry or not. :P

1:36 PM  

You've been through the hard time, my dear Lisa... you have a second chance, how wonderful and it is really such a blessing! being able to humsap our love ones is another blessing!!

*hugs and kisses*

2:16 PM  

haha...your hubby just jealous la :-)

2:34 PM  

Oh course must humsup them when you can. When they grow bigger then cannot do like that edi. See mine 2 yrs old also know how to liu liu with me edi.

5:19 PM  

love them humsup kiss LOL...yah must hug n kiss them before they grow up and finds kissing something disgusting for them haha...

ur hubs take great pics too rite.

7:24 AM  

I agree, better humsap them while we still can, they grow up real fast and soon they will not hold our hands when we go out with them as it's a not cool thing to hold mommy's hand. :P

I just sent Sean to his friend's birthday, then I called my father to tell him my boy has grown up loh..no need mommy's company already. See! So fast! Now I left with Scott to smooch more often..soon he will go to party alone without me...

9:33 AM  

your boys are really sweeties!!
i think they do that cause they miss you and also know that you are sick. such sweet boys!

4:45 PM  

I love sleeping with my kids (you already know that.. :D) and I'm pretty sure I have a photo like yours, lying on the couch but no where as flattering!!

My boy just called me his girlfriend because I'm a girl... :D

4:49 PM  

Hi! I was thinking of blogging about Lucas being like that with Grandpa too. It's like he knows he's not well...he has been quietly playing his trains in front of him, sitting next to him smoking (despite Grandpa's and our calls to go away) and also hanging out with him when he's awake.

He even agreed to turn down the TV when I told him Grandpa is sleeping!

Despite all his terrible two syndrome now...I'm really touched by his innocent sensitivity. Kids are amazing, yeah?

5:49 PM  

I think hor.. your boys will be very loving bfs/husbands in the future... Be proud mama. :P

12:15 AM  

I love how the boys let u hugs them while you zzz and the way u smooch them.... they really grow vy fast n agree tat if u dun 'hamsup' them now, later no chance ;)

7:14 AM  

yah yah i agree with u ... my boy growing up fast too... recently i ask Jeremy to kiss me, he even say "mai"(dun wan) and cover up his mouth ... aiyoh ... so ... what am i still waiting ??? kiss and muaak and hugsss while i can ... heheheh

11:06 AM  

wahahhahahah.... so ur husband wanting u to hamsup him instead of the 2 boys!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home