....it's all good....

Monday, November 19, 2007

a slice of an Ordinary Sunday

a lot of pictures....less words.

WHEN THEY ARE IN AN ENTERTAINING MOOD.


"mummy, i can't smile for your camera anymore. i can only do this."


"i'm shooting you back with a (fake) gun." (interpreted- stop paparazzing me!)

and then, THEY SWITCH MOOD TO:


"i don't friend you anymore"


and they whined non-stop "can i play game now?"
(we promised them to let them play PSII during school holiday).

it's time to put down my camera.......


i have not used the external flash for a long while. got it fully charged. pulled out my camera again at night to play the 'blink-blink' game with my kids.

what's a 'blink-blink' game?
you snap a shot. the camera flash goes off and my kids acted all funny like this.





i showed it to my hubby and he said in disbelief,
"honey, why you flashed the kids until they can't open their eyes?"
....................................................(speechless).
of course i won't do that....not ever!

just in case you wonder too. the flash is directed towards the wall or the ceiling and NEVER directly at the kids.
they can stare right at my camera without blinking if they want to.

proof :P




but they prefer to do this. IT'S THEIR FUN MOOD and i'm loving it!





yep, i'm back to "ALL ABOUT MY KIDS" mood again :)
posted by lisaOne at 11:30 AM

6 Comments:

nice kids photos...every moment is so precious...

6:18 PM  

Hahaha, what a delicious mom you are! See how your sons love ya! :-) So cute, the blink blink game!

7:53 PM  

all about your kids mood is fine.. and I can enjoy your photos again. :)

Btw, how do you do that? Flash on the wall and still able to take a photo in a not too bright room? Like those studio shoot where the light is projected towards the wall or something?

I really have a lot to learn.

1:04 PM  

great shots...I've yet to play with the big flash i got with my kids. Just with some events so far. I'm too lazy to hook the flash up LOL.

oh btw, ermm..I didn't get ur email. Scan thru my mailbox, not there :(. errmm...can resend ah?

2:50 AM  

ah...it's been awhile since I've seen pictures of the kids! they look happy!:)

7:49 AM  

I stumbled across your blog a while ago.

I am really captivated by your photos, you manage to capture the most amazing moments of your kids. Must say, brad looks a lot more mature now!

And finally, I am really inspired by your strength and determination. I truly believe everything will turn out the way you want it to.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home