....it's all good....
Saturday, June 16, 2007
2littlefellas & ME
let's take a break from the "too serious stuff" of life and nourish the mind and soul with things i love most...my 2little fellas.
sometime to entertain them as well as educate them...we need to give them work that is also fun ... so, we let them do wall painting.

the work in progress.....

a job well done- self recognition :)

they also get to chill out in their own pool...minus the jacuzzi... pina colada... and hot babe. they are allow to take barbie along but they took ultraman for a dip instead.

on a more serious note....the two fellas are fantastic.
at time like this..i need them more than they need me....they are my pillar of strength.


and now, my first digital layout....hahahahah...such a shame. so flat and totally lack of character.
considering it's my first attempt, i will give myself 2 out of 10...hey, at least i get the photos and text in.
struggling a bit with the layers...the technical stuff...and when you add on the embellishment..pattern papers...it got out of hand. so, i discarded everything and kept it real simple...for now.
must admit- i really suck when it comes to photoshop ...but i guess there is always room for improvemnt.
putting it into my 'to-do-more' list. something fun to occupy my mind for the next 4 months..cross my fingers!

ps. i read all your comments and would like to thanks all for your concerns and well wishes. all the virtual hugs..hand holding and kisses are all reciprocated by me. i take into heart your advises and would like to mention here that i have changed my diet totally.
hi Goh, i know you are one of my biggest supporter. thank u :)
sometime to entertain them as well as educate them...we need to give them work that is also fun ... so, we let them do wall painting.
the work in progress.....
a job well done- self recognition :)
they also get to chill out in their own pool...minus the jacuzzi... pina colada... and hot babe. they are allow to take barbie along but they took ultraman for a dip instead.
on a more serious note....the two fellas are fantastic.
at time like this..i need them more than they need me....they are my pillar of strength.
and now, my first digital layout....hahahahah...such a shame. so flat and totally lack of character.
considering it's my first attempt, i will give myself 2 out of 10...hey, at least i get the photos and text in.
struggling a bit with the layers...the technical stuff...and when you add on the embellishment..pattern papers...it got out of hand. so, i discarded everything and kept it real simple...for now.
must admit- i really suck when it comes to photoshop ...but i guess there is always room for improvemnt.
putting it into my 'to-do-more' list. something fun to occupy my mind for the next 4 months..cross my fingers!

ps. i read all your comments and would like to thanks all for your concerns and well wishes. all the virtual hugs..hand holding and kisses are all reciprocated by me. i take into heart your advises and would like to mention here that i have changed my diet totally.
hi Goh, i know you are one of my biggest supporter. thank u :)
posted by lisaOne at 9:20 PM

16 Comments:
You are really as gorgeous as I had imagined you to be! Wow! *whistle* *grin* I remember drawing on walls myself now!
oh..a grafitti of wall ;).
i guess u are right, at times like this...we gotta be stronger cause we want to watch them grow.
hey, first time see u haha...though we are coliks. Very pretty lah, and that's a vy nice scrap
Hi.. I am so amazed with you and proud to say that you're really a strong person. You will always remain beautiful with your smile.
By the way, all the photos that you caprtured are very beautiful, so no need scrapbooking also enuf ;)
hey..this is the first time you are posting your picture in the blog eh?
the wall graphitis are great...
btw....your pictures are great as usual! what setting do you use on your camera? I still haven't got the hang of using he av and the tv modes...and you don't use a flash right? don't you get blurry pictures?
Nice idea to allow the boys to draw on the wall.. but will mine know not to draw on teh wall unless there are covered with paper for the purpose of drawing? *wonder* I might end up having murals all over the house! Gosh!
You look great! Keep on smiling.. and your pillars will be right there with you.
Take care..
You look so great in the pictures! Sorry that I don't have time to keep in touch. Keep up the good work, girl! I know you can do it! Pretty smile!
Wow! You look great and your pics look fantastic as usual :)
Oh, so liberating to draw on the 'wall'! :)
And you look great!
Yeah, we have same idea here: let the kids draw the wall, never stop them!
You are looking good!
Eiks! I don't think I'll allow my girl to paint like dat ... errr ... I might need to repaint the wall again leh (maybe I might let her paint on the wall of the toilet ... easier to wash, heehee).
Ya ya, just keep smiling and think positively.
psst, psst, has anyone told u dat Brad looks like u?
You are giving me ideas to start my own wall graffiti!
Zara has been painting in the toilet wall.. it's time she drew on the real wall which then can be roll up and kept. :)
You still look so good.. although I'd not seen you for a while!
I still like your photography very much! Argh.. I saw your comments on Mom2Ashley's site.. I must really work on my photography skill and learn about aperture and what not.. Right now, I just snap and snap and snap.
*hugs*
a beautiful mummy and her beautiful kids.. sweet.. :)
you're doing fantastic.. *yippee*
i wanna have a go at the wall myself too..
I only just started catching up on all the mommy blogs. You are really a very strong person... God bless and may he help you through this difficult time.
This comment has been removed by the author.
great to see that all of you are looking good .... keep smiling!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home